Welcome to Romake Bilingual Preschool in Reynoldsburg, OH
Every child deserves a place where they can grow, learn, and play. And that’s exactly the environment we’ve created at Romake Bilingual Preschool in Reynoldsburg, OH. Our preschool is a caring, supportive, and family-oriented spot where toddlers and children, from six weeks to 13 years, can develop emotionally, intellectually, and physically—all while boosting their English and Spanish language skills. Contact us today to enroll your child.
RBP’s educational program and philosophy are based on meeting the social and developmental needs of each child. The program is based on an environment that fosters cognitive as well as physical and emotional development. RBP believes in diversity and welcomes families of all faiths, creeds, and ethnic origins. The program design fosters the belief that quality education involves constant interaction among the environment, the child, the teacher, and the parent.
Our Philosophy: A loving center that creates a training ground for children to learn how to relate socially and advance academically.
1. To provide a comprehensive early childhood education program and childcare service for young children. The curriculum shall be designed to enhance the total development of each child in ways that respect and promote cultural diversity and a healthy self-concept.
2. To establish a flexible-schedule childcare service designed to meet the needs of working parents.
3. To provide parents with the opportunity to retain responsibility for their children through our parent volunteer program and fundraisers. 4. To receive contributions and/or grants from all sources, either for the foregoing purpose or to hire and retain quality staff. Also, to provide affordable benefits packages, quality materials and supplies, and exceptional services.
5. To assist parents by providing information on development, new ideas, products, dangers, and safety solutions for home, school, and play.
6. To open children to the worlds of the Spanish language and English language.
7. To provide a bilingual educational program to all children while partnering with parents.
To offer our parents and children a program that exceeds every expectation at all levels, including early reading, science, writing, math, physical fitness, and Spanish readiness. At the same time, every child will be socially prepared to enter the school system.